This now means that you can earn whilst you are learning.
The podiatry apprenticeship standard is approved for delivery. Currently, not all universities are offering apprenticeships but this may change in the future.
Podiatry is validating both BSc (Hons) and pre-registration MSc degree apprenticeship routes. If you already have a science degree you can choose to study via the pre-registration MSc route.
Benefits of the apprenticeship route:
- Podiatry is a highly desirable profession with lots of fantastic options for career development and progression.
- Earn while you learn and also have a university experience.
- £24k in funding for degree-level programmes or £18k in funding for pre-registration MSc programme: covers fees and is paid to employers for each apprentice.
- Mix theory, on-the-job and clinical training to give you experience of a range of settings.
- Qualify, gain a degree and get a regulated professional role.
- Work with a wide range of patients and make a real difference with fantastic earning potential.
Programmes currently offering an apprenticeship route are:
- University of Brighton
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Plymouth [BSc (Hons) route and Pre-registration Masters route]
- University of Salford
Pending College Accreditation:
(Please contact the universities for further information)
University of East London
Apprenticeship Degree Standard