Before you renew, check your membership status
Before paying your subscription, you should check that your membership status is correct. To do this, login and go to the Payments tab on your profile page. The Payments tab will also tell you how you are currently paying your subscription.
If your circumstances have changed recently, you may need to amend your membership; the following forms can be emailed to you. Please contact email@example.com if any of these apply to you.
- Maternity leave: If you are currently on maternity, paternity or adoption leave, or are planning a period of leave of this nature, please contact the membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a reduced subsciption rate that enables you to enjoy all the benefits of RCPod membership, but without the insurance cover.
- Non-practising status: If you are taking a break from podiatry but want to retain your membership in order to receive The Podiatrist, access to members' content on the website and vote in elections, please contact the membership team on email@example.com and we will make sure you are on the correct subscription rate.
- Arch Support assistance: If you are experiencing financial difficulty and would like to apply to our benevolent fund, Arch Support, for assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request financial information.
If you are a member in your first full year of membership, or your second full year after graduation, you will receive a discount on your 2024 subscription. This adjustment will be applied automatically whether you pay by direct debit or card; you do not need to contact us.
Ways to pay
Already have a Direct Debit set up?
Direct Debit is the easiest way to renew your membership. If you already have a direct debit set up for your membership and would like this payment method to continue for renewal 2024, this will automatically renew for 2024. The first direct debit will be collected on 1 February 2024.
Don't have a Direct Debit set up? Pay by direct debit (Sterling bank accounts only)
(Please note that this payment method is available for Sterling bank accounts only)
If you would like to pay by direct debit, please email email@example.com to request a direct debit mandate.
When returning the mandate please enter your bank details and indicate your preferred method of payment by circling either A, B or C. The first direct debit payment of 2024 will be collected on 1 February so your completed mandate MUST be returned by 16 January to be included in the February direct debit collection. If you already pay by direct debit your subscription will be taken using the account details and payment frequency already saved on your record.
An annual direct debit mandate will save you money, but options to pay by instalments are also available.
Pay by debit or credit card
From 5 December members can pay their 2024 subscription by credit/debit card online either:
- through the members' area of the College website (go to the Payments tab) or
- by using the mobile app, which is available for both IOS and Android phones.
If you have not previously accessed the members' area of the website you will need to activate your online account: go to the Forgotten password link to create a password and use your membership number as your username. Please note that if you pay online you will have to pay the full amount outstanding for 2024; part payments are not accepted.
Alternatively, you can pay by credit/debit card by phoning the payment line 0207 234 8644 between 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Pay by cheque
Please include your membership number on all communications with the membership team.
If you are unsure how you are currently paying your subscription, please login to the College's website and go to your profile area.
Pay by telephone
If you wish to pay over the phone, please contact the membership team between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, on 0207 234 8644.
Please have your credit or debit card to hand, as well as your College membership number.