Thank you to all those who attended our Summer Festival of Learning. All attendees should have now received an email with links and passwords to the presentations given. Please check your inbox if you wish to re-visit any of the sessions.
--- --- ---
This June, the College of Podiatry (CoP) presents its Summer Festival of Learning. Join us online for CPD sessions featuring updates on:
- The national wound care strategy and how it fits into your care plans
- Orthotic treatment for the symptomatic paediatric flat foot
- Time management
- Safe use of corticosteroids
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome – what every podiatrist needs to know
- Avoiding the simple mistakes in record keeping
- Uses of the dermatoscope in practice
- Forensic podiatry in murder investigations
- Key strategies for referral to a vascular team
- Pathways to advanced clinical practice
- What to do when conservative management fails.
Browse the full Summer Festival of Learning programme
Find out How to get the most out of the Summer Festival of Learning
- Wednesday 23 June 2021, 5.30-7.30pm and
- Saturday 26 June 2021, 11.30am-2.45pm
There will be 5 CPD hours available over the two days.
Our sessions are suitable for podiatrists and students alike. Tickets are available now at a member-only price of £15.00. Non-member tickets are also available for £75.00, or why not become a member to access the special member price? Student tickets are £5.00.
Book your tickets here: https://hopin.com/events/sfl
Terms and conditions for attendees pack for the first 1,500 tickets:
- Attendee packs are limited to the first 1,500 tickets sold for the Summer Festival of Learning held on the 23 June and 26 June 2021
- Packs are restricted to one person per ticket
- Attendee packs can be dispatched to UK postal addresses only, due to the contents of the packs provided
- Postal areas may be subject to delay, therefore please allow for additional time to receive your attendee pack. We are unable to provide tracking details in relation to the dispatch of the packs. All packs will be dispatched from our supplier between 18 and 21 June 2021
- Once the attendee packs have been dispatched via Royal Mail, the estimated delivery is in relation to an uninterrupted delivery process. No responsibility or refunds will be provided in relation to missing or damaged attendee packs
- The attendee pack has no cash value, and cannot be exchanged for any other discounts, products or services provided by the CoP.
Can’t make it?
The sessions will be available for four weeks shortly after the live event so you can catch up any time.
Annual Conference, ACC Liverpool, 18-20 November 2021
If you are looking for CPD opportunities but prefer a traditional face-to-face event and the opportunity to network with fellow practitioners, we are delighted that our first in-person event in two years is taking place at the ACC Liverpool, from 18-20 November. Bookings are open, and if you book before 4 July, you can secure the preferential Early Bird rates. Find out more.
In terms of the ongoing pandemic, to ensure the safety of delegates, speakers and exhibitors, the event will be compliant with whatever COVID-19 safety measures are in place at that time. We have developed a list of FAQs for further information about safety measures.
Annual General Meeting
The CoP AGM will take place before the Saturday session. Attendance for the AGM must be booked separately so watch out for the details launching soon across all our social media channels, website and e-newsletter.
Summer Festival of Learning FAQs
- Who can attend?
The event is aimed at podiatrists and podiatry students. Preferential rates are available for members of the College of Podiatry and the College of Podiatry Students Association. (CPSA).
- How do I book?
Use the link on this page to be taken to our external booking site, Hopin. The Summer Festival of Learning is being facilitated by a third party provider. Hopin is an all-in-one live online events platform and tickets can only be booked via their online booking site.
- How do I pay?
Hopin uses an integrated payment processing system provided by a company called Stripe. This provides a secure way to pay by debit or credit card.
- What happens after I book?
You will receive a payment confirmation email directly from Hopin. Login details for the event will be sent in a separate email two days before the event.
- I haven't received my confirmation email. What do I do?
Hopin sends the email confirmation using an automated process within a few minutes of your payment processing. If you do not receive it straightaway, please check your junk/spam folder. If you have not received it within 24 hours of booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your name, date and approximate time of purchase, and the ticket type.
- Will this event be available to view after the live session?
Yes, a catch-up service will be available a few hours after the sessions have ended and will be available to access for four weeks after the event.
- I bought my ticket but no longer need it. How do I get a refund?
If you would like to request a ticket cancellation and refund for the College's Summer Festival of Learning, please contact email@example.com. We cannot accept any refund requests for this event that are made after 5.00pm on 21 June 2021.
- How do I join the live event?
Details of how to join the live event will be sent to you by email 24-48 hours before the event.